Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Everyone,
There were lots of requests to see Elizabeth grandchildren's blocks so here they are.

The kids were both very pleased with their results and Mommy is going to make them into a small quilt. It was all very exciting.                                  

Greta took some inspiration from one of Carolyn Laukkonen's blocks that was entered in the Rose of Sharon Block Challenge. 



Sonny had his own plan and made a bee family collecting pollen from flowers. I am particularly fond of his placement of leaves.

Sharon Pederson

5 comments:

  1. Their pieces are so wonderful, I bet they were proud of their creations.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for sharing your grandchildren's beautiful work, its so joyful and really colourful and made me feel happy, thank-you for brightening my day. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & SO stinkin' sweet! I bet Mom was thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. mother's day 2020

    ReplyDelete